Enhanced Decision-Making: The comprehensive understanding gained through VR tours aids significantly in the decision-making process. Users can confidently make choices about design, space utilization, and model selection, reducing the likelihood of costly changes or dissatisfaction post-construction.
Time and Cost Efficiency: VR tours can be accessed from anywhere, reducing the need for physical site visits and speeding up the evaluation and decision-making process. This efficiency not only saves time but also contributes to cost savings throughout the project.
Remote Accessibility: Potential buyers or stakeholders who are not able to visit the site in person can still enjoy a comprehensive tour of the ADU model via VR, ensuring inclusivity and accessibility. This global accessibility widens the market reach and ensures that distance is not a barrier to engagement.
High Level of Customization: VR environments can be easily modified and updated, allowing for a high level of customization in showcasing different design options and configurations. Users can experiment with different finishes, materials, and layouts, viewing the changes in real-time.
Interactive and User-Centric Experience: Within the VR environment, users can navigate through the ADU, exploring different rooms, spaces, and design features. The interactive nature of VR allows users to engage with the environment, opening doors, switching lights on and off, and even modifying elements of the design in real-time.
We recommend the Oculus Quest 2, but any of the major headsets will work
Ohana has a headset rental program available. Please contact us to find out more about our headset rental program.
No, Matterports capture what is already built. Ohana VR experiences are to show you what could be built.
No, Ohana VR experiences are 3D models shown in virtual reality. We us 3D models, not 360° images because it give the user a more realistic interactive experience.
VR and AR Ohana Tools
What's the difference between the Ohana Augmented Reality and the Virtual Reality tool and when to use each of them?
- A full life sized experience in virtual reality
- Best for exploring interior layouts and interior design aspects
- Instantly tour numerous models without leaving your home
- Gain important perspective on the layout and flow for the interior of the model
- Requires users to use a VR headset
- Best for nailing down the model size, orientation, placement and exterior style of your model
- A mix of your real world building space and the digital 3d full sized model
- Uses your smart phone or tablet
- Requires users to download the Ohana App
- Gain important knowledge on how the model will look built in that space